Sunday, September 29, 2019

WaKeeney KOA Journey - WaKeeney, Kansas

PFR ****
Campground ***

This is a fine rv park, for short stays.  The site was level and plenty long enough so we did not have to unhook the car (pull-thru).  There was adequate distance between sites, with good grass.  The day we were there, and throughout the night, it was WINDY!!!

We used just 3 xpens since we were just there overnight, but could have used more.

They would not let the pizza delivery person into the park.  I had to stand up at the office and wait for them.  It was after office hours, so it was closed.  But, a guy on a golf cart saw me standing there and did not even ask me if I needed help, and did not ask if I wanted a ride to our site after the pizza came.

We stopped here with other BRD members on our way to the St Louis rally.

Site #
$37.35 with discount card
Length of stay 1 night
Water pressure - 60 lbs
Satellite - All 3

I forgot to take photos of our site.

No comments:

Post a Comment